So many good pieces from September! The weather is cooling off and I’m seeing lots of sweaters and cardigans in our future. Most of the top sellers from September were Target & Walmart pieces – so very affordable pieces to style going into fall & winter!
I’ve rounded up the ten top sellers and favorites from last month below!
- Pantry Labels – 36 stickers for $12! We added the labels to these glass jars
- Long Sleeve Floral Dress – such a cute dress! Would also be great for the Holidays
- Midi Dress – comes in 3 colors and the style looks great on so many different body types
- Clear Glass Vase – $15 and a perfect decor piece! I put faux eucalyptus stems in ours
- Skinny Jeans – $30 busted knee jeans! Own these and have them on repeat
- Buffalo Check Rug – $13 black & white rug perfect for layering
- Rib-Knit Cardigan – the BEST cardigans!! They’re $25 and come in a bunch of colors – I own it in 2
- Wooden Decorative Tray – looks so pretty!! We have this on our coffee table!
- Sneakers – $17 Adidas lookalike sneakers
- Pullover Sweater – only $12 and it a perfect lounge sweater for fall/winter
- Car Seat Gap Organizer – perfect for if you need extra storage space or if you just want to prevent things from falling in the middle
- Car Seat Hooks – so handy to hang grocery bags/purses on
- Car Trash Can – holds a ton!! The material on the inside is easy to wipe down too so it can also hold liquids
- Sauce Holders – love these! They’re for holding sauces when you eat in your car and clip onto your air vents
- Steering Wheel Tray – perfect for when you’re parked and eating in your car! It’s so nice cause you don’t have to balance any food on your lap or console
- Handheld Vacuum – best $30 I’ve spent!
- Glass Jars – airtight jars that I used for our pantry
- Makeup Case – great case to organize your makeup for travel!
- Car windshield breaker & seatbelt cutter – great to have just in case of an emergency
- Slide Out Cabinet – have this under our kitchen sink and it helps keeps things so organized!
If you’d like to see July’s top sellers and favorites you can read it here. As always, thank you so much for reading! Hope y’all are staying safe!