October is one of my favorite months because it marks the beginning of the holiday season! And I think this year especially, we’re all looking forward to the holiday a little more.
I’ve rounded up the ten top sellers and favorites from last month below!
- Pantry Labels – 36 stickers for $12! We added the labels to these glass jars
- Wireless Bra – my favorite bra! I wear it all the time!!!
- Plaid Jogger Pajama Pants – under $20, comfy & perfect for the holidays!
- Clear Glass Vase – $15 and a perfect decor piece! I put faux eucalyptus stems in ours
- Liquid Leggings – $16 alternative that looks similar to Spanx faux leather leggings
- Mock Turtleneck Sweater – so soft and comfy!
- Crewneck Pullover Sweater – one of my favorite recent purchases! Such a great basic!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – pricey but worth the hype! Love the compression
- Puff Sleeve Sweater Dress – great for any holiday get togethers
- Black Combat Boots – these boots are making a comeback and these are a great affordable option, under $35!
- Car Seat Gap Organizer – perfect for if you need extra storage space or if you just want to prevent things from falling in the middle
- Glass Jars – airtight jars that I used for our pantry
- Car Headrest Hooks – so handy to hang grocery bags/purses on
- Fabric Shaver – great at removing lint balls off different fabrics. Works great on clothes, decor and furniture
- Handheld Vacuum – best $30 I’ve spent!
- Collapsable Laundry Basket
- Car Sauce Holders – love these! They’re for holding sauces when you eat in your car and clip onto your air vents
- Car Trash Can – holds a ton!! The material on the inside is easy to wipe down too so it can also hold liquids
- Steering Wheel Tray – perfect for when you’re parked and eating in your car! It’s so nice cause you don’t have to balance any food on your lap or console
- Makeup Case – great case to organize your makeup for travel!
If you’d like to see September’s top sellers and favorites you can read it here. As always, thank you so much for reading! Hope y’all are staying safe!