Can y’all believe we’re already in the thick of the holiday season?! It seems like most of us were decorating and getting our holiday shopping done a lot earlier this year!
I’ve rounded up the ten top sellers and favorites from last month below!
- Apple Charging Stand – perfect for charging your iPhone, AirPods and watch
- Pantry Labels – 36 stickers for $12! We added the labels to these glass jars
- Patagonia Water Repellent Jacket – great gift for any guy!
- Small Bread Boards – these look so pretty as kitchen decor but obviously can be used for charcuterie too
- Clear Glass Vase – $15 and a perfect decor piece! I put faux eucalyptus stems in ours
- Christmas Tree Collar & Skirts
- Ribbed Long Sleeve Tee – on sale for $18!
- Sphere Ice Mold Tray – great for cocktails or even iced coffee! Linking a similar option here
- Burgundy Dress – great for weddings or holiday events. Linking another style here that was also a top seller
- Plaid Jogger Pajama Pants – under $20, comfy & perfect for the holidays!
- Fabric Shaver – great at removing lint balls off different fabrics. Works great on clothes, decor and furniture
- Collapsable Laundry Basket
- Yeti Can Koozie – keeps your drinks cold for such a long time!
- Diva Wash – the best smelling laundry detergent. It’s a little pricey for it’s small size but we only use it for sheets and towels
- Yeti mug – perfect for coffee
- Car Seat Gap Organizer – perfect for if you need extra storage space or if you just want to prevent things from falling in the middle
- Car Headrest Hooks – so handy to hang grocery bags/purses on
- Hair Scalp Massager – great at cleaning/getting hair products to your scalp! Also feels really good
- Car Sauce Holders – love these! They’re for holding sauces when you eat in your car and clip onto your air vents
- Slim Insulated Tumbler – keeps your drinks hot or cold
If you’d like to see October’s top sellers and favorites you can read it here. As always, thank you so much for reading! Hope y’all are staying safe!