Happy Sunday! Hope y’all had a great weekend and that you got some Christmas shopping done! I wanted to share my favorite beauty products from this past year because who doesn’t love finding new beauty products! These could also make great Christmas gifts if you’re still in need of some last minute ideas.
My robe in the above picture was the robe I got ready in on my wedding day and it’s so beautiful! Linking here.
- Bite Beauty: Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glace – I seriously use this everyday! Not only is the color perfect, but it stays on for so long! The formula is amazing – it’s so hydrating and pigmented. Highly recommend trying Bite Lip products if you haven’t already.
- Nars Concealer – For a while I was using MAC’s pro-long wear concealer (still love it) but got this one day to try and now I love it. It goes on smooth and isn’t cakey. It provides full coverage and blends super well.
- Hoola Bronzer – This is a must product for me. It has a matte finish and is great for bronzer and contouring. It gives a great glow with some definition to my face but doesn’t make me look dirty.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – I don’t know why it took me so long to try this, but I don’t know how I’ll love another eyeliner more. A lot of liquid eyeliners are so hard to use, but this glides on so easily and looks really clean and precise. It also doesn’t smudge or flake off, so it lasts all day.
- Better Than Sex Mascara – My Holy grail. I’ve bought a second tube of this because I use and love it so much. It is super voluminous and holds a curl all day! It really does give the thickness and dramatic look it promises.
- Moroccan Oil – Thank goodness for this product! My hair is usually pretty frizzy and living in a humid area doesn’t help, but this product sure does! I’ve used it on damp and dry hair and it really does tame my frizz while leaving my hair feeling soft and moisturized.
- Bumble and Bumble: Prete a Powder – I use this as a dry shampoo on the days in between washing my hair and it works like a charm. My husband also uses it and loves it. We’ve repurchased this twice it’s that good. It is pricey but it lasts such a long time. It does a great job of soaking up all the oil while giving some texture.
- Bumble and Bumble: Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo – The smell of this shampoo is AMAZING and it works really well too! It leaves my hair feeling soft and it doesn’t weigh it down.
- Detangling Brush – I don’t know why I went without one for so long, but now I’ll never go without it. I have pretty long hair that tangles very easily and this brush helps tremendously! Works like a dream on wet hair and makes my hair super soft and and tangle free!
- It’s a 10: Miracle Leave in Product – The name of this product truly fits because it really is a miracle! I honestly wish I would’ve tried it sooner! It doesn’t weigh down my hair and gives great shine and body.