I feel like every month I say ‘I can’t believe it’s already XX month’ but it’s sooo true!!! It seems like summer has flown by and at the same time it doesn’t – I guess quarantining does that. A lot of July’s top sellers were home decor items, which I’m not surprised! I’ve been refreshing a couple of our rooms this past summer so I can see why some people might have the itch to redecorate.
I’ve rounded up the ten top sellers and favorites from last month below!
- Wide Neck Glass Vase – only $15! We love ours and use it to hold faux eucalyptus stems
- Floral Print Dress – such a pretty dress for a special occasion! Would be great for a Fall wedding
- Clean/Dirty Reversible Sign
- Disposable Hand Towel Basket
- Wire Decorative Basket – use this on our bathroom shelves to hold toilet paper
- Distressed Jean Shorts – one of my favorite pairs of shorts and under $20!!
- Belt Bag – such a trendy fashion piece
- Woven Decorative Basket – use this on our bathroom shelves to hold towels
- Lace BodyCon Dress
- In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve been eyeing this for so long!! It has so many pretty neutral colors
- Handheld Vacuum – best $30 I’ve spent!
- Faux Eucalyptus – these look
- Wireless Bra – my absolute FAVORITE bra
- IQ Treat Dispensing Ball – Fitz loves this and it helps to keep him occupied
- Apothecary Jars
- Pet Water Bottle – this has been a game changer!!
- Sponge Cloths
- Folex Stain Remover – works like magic!
- Elevated Dog Bed
- ‘So Fresh & So Clean Clean’ Print – love this print in our bathroom 🙂
If you’d like to see June’s top sellers and favorites you can read it here. As always, thank you so much for reading! Hope y’all are staying safe!