The top sellers for December are in and they are good! We have everything from the best winter coat to cozy sweaters!
Below you’ll find the ten top sellers and favorites from last month!
- Pantry Labels – 36 stickers for $12! We added the labels to these glass jars
- Personalized Book Stack
- Cloud Sherpa Pullover – wear this allll the time! So comfy!
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket – finally got one for Christmas and it’s so incredibly soft!
- Long Hooded Puffer Jacket – seriously such a comfy and warm jacket!
- Small Bread Boards – these look so pretty as kitchen decor but obviously can be used for charcuterie too
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – my favorite full coverage foundation
- Waffle Oversized Sweater – I now own it in 2 colors!
- Monogram Tile Mug – so pretty! I own one and also gave these as gifts this year too!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo – my favorite!!
- Apple Charging Stand – perfect for charging your iPhone, AirPods and watch
- Travel Makeup Case – so perfect for travel or organizing your makeup
- Yeti Can Koozie – keeps your drinks cold for such a long time!
- Sphere Ice Mold Tray – great for cocktails or even iced coffee!
- Slippers – got these last year and wear them all the time!
- Slim Insulated Tumbler – keeps your drinks hot or cold
- Back and Neck Massager – got this for Taylor last Christmas and we both love it 😉
- Fabric Shaver – great at removing lint balls off different fabrics. Works great on clothes, decor and furniture
- Weighted Blanket – we love it!!
- Collapsable Laundry Basket
If you’d like to see November’s top sellers and favorites you can read it here. As always, thank you so much for reading! Hope y’all are staying safe!